Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Jaker's!

I was looking through some pictures and decided that I would post about my little Jake today, and then Cade another day. I am so grateful for this little guy in my life. He brings me such joy and I love him so much. He has such a sweet personality (at least most of the time, pictures at the end of the post say otherwise). He enjoys playing outside, climbing on things, reading books, eating, eating and more eating. This little guy will pretty much eat anything and everything. Jake is also my good sleeper. He takes a nap everyday and I can count on it to be at least 3 hours, usually more. I went in one afternoon as it was five 'o clock and he still hadn't woken up and this is how I found him.





These last three pictures are of Jake in time out. I can't remember why I sent him there, but he sure didn't like it.



1 comment:

lady said...

oooooh I just LOVE the pictures! He is just so stinkin cute! I think he totally looks like you BUT in some of the timeout pictures he kinda looks a little like Preston to me....like they could be brothers, not twins, but brothers. JAKERS IS SOOO CUTE! We love you Jake!