Monday, May 18, 2009

Cadester!

Here are some pictures of my Cade. He is such a wonderful son and I love him so much. He is so full of energy and is constantly on the go. He wears me out about everyday. He loves playing just about anything. Cade is such a good helper and has been such a joy to have in our family. I love you Cade!









This picture is of Cade at a place called Wahooz. Him and Drew went there together one night and rode go-carts and played some games. This was a new game there and Cade played it and won 1000 tickets. He was so excited.

6 comments:

Tamara said...

He's so cute! Looks just like a Polson boy. I know he's your favorite (shhhh...I won't tell!). I think ya'll bonded that time he spewed all over you at the Extended Stay here in Missouri...I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER forget that!!

Tamara said...

ok, so my verification word was "trashies"....WHAT IN THE WORLD is blogging coming to? Is it trying to call me names or what? ha ha ha

Katie and Brad Kuykendall said...

we love cade too!!! and jake of course!

Rachel Holloway said...

HEY AUTUMN! I just realized you are in Idhao. WHERE?? WHERE? WHERE? We are here visiting and I would LOVE to see you if we are close!
PLEEASE let me know! (hollowayfam@yahoo dot com)

Ali P. said...

Cutest boys! Wish we were closer :)

The Fami-Lee said...

Hey Autumn,
Just wanted you to know we were thinking and praying for you and your family...glad the surgery went well. Hope you guys are ok! Love you!