Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jaker's turns 2!!!!!!

My little Jake turned 2 today! I can't believe how time flies. He is now my little parrot and repeats anything anyone says. He is such a sweet, fun, loving little boy and I am so grateful to have him as my son. Here are some pictures of him from this last year. We love you Jake!










For Jake's birthday today we just hung out as a family. We went to a place called Rafiki. It is this big place with tons of toys, a big climbing thing with a slide and much more. Jake had a blast. We then went and ate pizza and then came home and opened presents. He had a ton of fun with that. Then we ate his fire truck birthday cake and played in the sprinklers outside. We had a such a wonderful day. Happy Birthday Jake, we LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

RonJohn said...

Oh my gosh he is such a cute kid.
Happy Birthday.

PS Luke saw your header picture and got all worried. "uh oh, they are running in the street, that could be dangerous. But do they have a mom and dad walking with them?" haha

RonJohn said...

you scumbag. Dont ever come to el paso again without coming over and showing off those cute kids of yours. haha

Love ya