Monday, February 2, 2009

Rodeo!

While we were in Colorado several weeks ago we got to go to a rodeo. The boys had a blast. There was so much to do. We got to walk around and see all the animals, feed some cows, play on a playground, ride trains and watch the rodeo. The rodeo was really a lot of fun. As Cade likes to say, “we got to see the cows and horses buckeded them off.”


We were just trying on hats, Jakes was a little to small.



If you can't tell Jake is really tired.

They had three different playgrounds for the kids to play on, Cade had a blast.
Daddy's such a comfy pillow









2 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

ok autumn so i need to know what's going on in your life! where are you living? is drew in residency or what? i've gathered from your posts that i think you live in ID, you have family in CO (I assume Drew's), but I'm missin the details! your fam looks like it's having a lot of fun! cute little boys!!

The Fami-Lee said...

If you guys love rodeos you better move up to MT ASAP! Cade looks amazing in a cowboy hat. I did get your message and it was great to hear your lovely voice. I'm feeling pretty good...just sick at night but no puking or anything so it's alright. One of my friends in the ward just lost her baby at 21 weeks so I don't feel like I can complain about anything! I just keep trying to be grateful for the blessing of being a mom. Well, we'll talk soon. Love and miss you.