Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

8 Shows I Watch:
1. 24
2. Food Network
3. Dora the Explorer w/Cade
4. Diego w/Cade
5. Friends
6. Life
7. Anything Cade likes to watch
8. Anything Jake likes to watch


8 Restaurants That I Like to Eat At:
1. P.F. Changs
2. Applebees
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Chilis
5. Melting Pot (can only go there maybe once a year, way to expensive)
6. Olive Garden
7. Peter Piper Pizza
8. Texas Road House


8 Things I Did Today
1. Put up Christmas Lights outside
2. Went to Lowes for some extention cords
3. Played wii(boxing) with Cade
4. Played wii(bowling) with Cade
5. Washed the car
6. Unpacked from our vacation
7. Blogged
8. Played with my kids


8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Christmas
2. Christmas
3. and more Christmas
4. Going to the Stock Show and Rodeo w/Drew's family in January
5. Going down to El Paso in a few weeks and seeing Devon, her kids, my parents and Jordyn
6. Going to California with my whole family in June
7. The look on my kids faces Christmas morning
8. Fun adventures with my kids


8 Things On My Wish List:
1. My kids to have a happy life
2. Have more patience
3. For my kids to act like perfect angels all the time (then I wouldn't need more patience)
4. To teach my kids the true meaning of Christmas
5. I have to agree with my sister, to know where my dad was hiding that day (NOT on a cloud)
6. When I do put Jake into a bed from a crib that it will be an easy transition
7. My kids will grow up to be best friends with eachother
8. To enjoy life to its fullest


8 People I Tag:
Who ever wants to!

No comments: